We surveyed over 100 marketing professionals about their experiences following the changes in how and where they work due to COVID-19, and have collated this into an easy to read report for our clients and candidates.
Although it’s not without its challenges, the results show a clear demand for more flexible working arrangements moving forward.
What does this mean for you as an employee, or as an employer?
- Only 27% of marketers are looking forward to going back to the office when restrictions are lifted
- 98% of marketers have experienced positive benefits while working from home
- There are some downsides though, with 1 in 5 people experiencing loneliness and 1 in 10 mental health issues
- 86% of people are wanting a mix of working from home and the office going forward
- 79% of marketers already had some sort of flexible working options offered in their workplace
If you have any questions or feedback, please reach out to one of our talent consultants today, we're always happy to have a chat.
You can also check out Brianna Paton's blog for tips on how to future proof your business to attract and retain top talent.