Day to day responsibilities
- Reporting to the Loyalty, CRM and Insights Director you will manage delivery of a high volume of marketing campaigns
- Prioritise, organise and manage campaigns developed and briefed in by the marketing team to IT, digital, loyalty and production. Managing supply vs demand.
- Make sure processes are adhered to, timelines are being met - project management
- Work is across marketing and digital campaigns - mainly LAM campaigns from 3 locations. Using your experience within agency to implement processes and understand where more time needs to spent etc.
- Available ASAP
- Experience in a traffic management role within a creative/digital agency or client-side in an agency model
- Solid understanding of print & digital work from conception through to delivery.
- Strong organisation and attention to detail
- Superb stakeholder management skills, influence stakeholders being firm where needed
- Positivity, energetic, resilient
This company is an ASX listed entertainment brand, based in CBD. They have a large marketing and loyalty team of over 40. This role will sit across the 3 marketing teams, digital, IT, production and be supported by an inspiring manager who will help you progress and continue to keep you challenged. Potential for a perm role after proving yourself in the initial 3 month contract
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Nick Berman | Lead Consultant Digital, Design & Creative Services