Bondi Junction location | 85K – 100K plus super, dependent on experience
This is a 9-12 month maternity leave contract, beginning in December 2019.
About the company:
Our client is a Leading OTC Healthcare organisation with a number of key super brands under its umbrella. They are looking for a new Trade Marketing Executive to join their collaborative team leading the activation initiatives across healthcare brands that are loved and trusted by consumers and endorsed by healthcare professionals. Based in the Eastern Suburbs on the trainline, with fantastic views of Sydney, you’ll have the opportunity to join a challenging and rewarding environment on a 9-12 month contract. The company is entrepreneurial and innovative and the team are passionate and driven.
What you'll be doing day to day:
Reporting into the Head of Sales and Customer Development, you will be responsible for championing the in-store experience and trade marketing initiatives for all key accounts. You will:
- Work collaboratively with the Sales and Marketing team to develop and execute trade promotions and activation campaigns including shopper strategy, POS and events
- Manage creative agencies and material suppliers ensuring delivery of high quality output, on brand and on budget
- Manage and adhere to project timelines and deadlines, ensuring key milestones are met
- Manage POS and inventory for Trade Partners and ensure adequate stock levels of key lines
- Provide competitor intelligence including best practice shopper executions
- Attend retailer and trade events, gaining a thorough understanding of the shopper landscape
- Track and measure activations against budgets, developing post reports and ensuring they are delivering on objectives and return on investment
- Previous experience leading Marketing Activation Campaigns in the shopper marketing space, ideally across pharmaceutical, FMCG or health/beauty brands
- A good understanding of shopper strategy and insights, gained from experience managing campaigns in a client-side or agency role
- Strong stakeholder management skills, including working with agencies and partners
- Excellent Financial Management skills
- Confident, proactive, a team-player
- Full working rights in Australia
Whilst it's a December start, interviews will commence immediately so apply today to be considered.
Kahli Fenn | Talent Consultant