Have you experience working with drinks brands either agency or client side?
If so this could be the perfect role for you.
What will you be doing day-to-day:
- Report into Trade Activation Manager
- Managing on premise activations with venue partners
- Developing briefs for day to day agency management (PR agency, creative agency and BTL agency) through to execution
- Analysing monthly sales and performance
- Develop and deliver brand presentations for state teams
- It's an all-encompassing role where you will work with both internal and external stakeholders to drive key brand initiatives and ensure best in class brand
- 2-3 years consumer and trade promo marketing experience, ideally as an AM/SAM or Assistant Brand Manager/Exec
- Drink industry experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with all stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of self-motivation, energy and a bias for action
- Ability to work autonomously & well organised - can handle competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Professional outlook and demeanour with an innovative mindset, creative flair and passion
- Be available now!
A chance to join a world leader in the Drinks industry as a Trade Activations Executive. They have a large marketing team that all love their jobs, they are passionate, energetic and supportive. Although a 3-month contract you will be part of the family and gain invaluable experience here.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Robinson | Talent Consultant