Artarmon | $35-40 per hour inc super | 6-month contract, potential for perm
What will you be doing day-to-day:
- Contacting a diverse and large (over 40,000) database of business owners across construction, engineering, transport, manufacturing and mining industries.
- Generating leads from this, passing this onto the sales team to covert.
- Working from a pre-agreed script, putting your own personality to this and starting the client relationship.
- Working in a team of 3 tele-marketing consultants
What you will need to be considered:
- Self-starter with ability to work in a team
- Previous sales experience - ideally in a B2B product service environment
- Excellent people skills and the confidence to talk to clients at all levels
- Strong written skills written and verbal
- Must have full working rights for Australia
About the company:
This national finance, insurance and M&A advisory firm are a medium sized business and continuing to grow, based in Artarmon. They have a supportive and nurturing culture, that values employees. Initial 6 month contract role, with the potential to become permanent employee for the right candidate.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Price | Talent Consultant
Sarah Shelton | Candidate Care Executive