- Take ownership and accountability for campaign delivery.
- Allocation of Creative resource across tasks and campaigns and weekly and daily to ensure the best possible output of work, as well as efficiency across the team.
- Review daily workloads with Creative, Studio Account Service, Technology, Strategy and Production guilds, adjusting assignments as needed, so that the appropriate talent is used and workloads are evenly distributed.
- Working out resource conflicts through a solutions-focused approach to changing timelines and new briefs from clients daily/weekly.
- Assist account service teams in scoping and estimating work.
- Monitor hours spent, comparing actual vs. budget, and update account service teams (and appropriate stakeholders) when projects are trending toward budget limits.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in production, adapting and evolving the function to deliver better business efficiencies and great work.
- Champion collaboration across the agency, assisting in coordinating Braintrusts during project milestones, and promoting regular Huddles as a key communication channel.
- Continue to grow accountability within the agency for delivering to allocated hours and timeframes.
- Champion the evolution of our agency to embrace a culture of greater collaboration, optimisation of processes, and delivery of excellent work.
- Work with account service teams to promote our ways of working to clients, instilling confidence and trust in our ability to deliver a world class product.
- Complete daily timesheets in Workbook and achieve utilisation of 93% or higher for yourself
If you have experience within studio management or traffic management and have a calm under pressure persona this could be the new exciting challenge you've been waiting for!
Apply now or visit www.iknowho.com.au for a full range of client-side and agency side roles.