Our client is a leading Sydney based University who have gone through a huge period of change, pivoted their product offering and are trialling new and innovative ways of doing things. They operate with an internal creative, production and media team and work collaboratively with agencies in different markets.
About the Role:
This is a freelance opportunity for a Social Media Specialist who is available immediately. You will support the marketing team with a domestic student recruitment campaign with the contract finishing up in Jan next year, potentially longer. Your role will focus on organic social, community management, content calendar development and management as well as content creation. Our client is located in Sydney but they are open to someone that is working remotely.
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- 4+ years social media marketing experience
- Strong experience in organic social, community management, content calendars and content creation
- Proven track record of managing organic social media campaigns across multiple channels including Facebook and Instagram
- Experience in reporting and analysing social media performance
- Strong creative and copywriting skills and a solid understanding of what makes great content
- Available to start immediately and can commit to a contract until the end of Jan 2022.
Video interviews will commence immediately, so apply today to be considered.
Kahli Fenn | Senior Talent Consultant | iknowho.com.au