Our client is a leading Sydney based University who have gone through a huge period of change, pivoted their product offering and are trialling new and innovative ways of doing things. Based in the CBD, they offer flexible working, with most team members coming into the office just a couple of days a week (in non lockdown times). They operate with an internal creative, production and media team and work collaboratively with agencies in different markets.
This is a 12 month contract initially, potentially longer.
Reporting into the Senior Social Media Specialist, you will manage all social media activities across the University portfolio from strategy to execution.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Execution of ongoing campaign marketing activities to support domestic and international university recruitment
- Community management, social listening and administration of social platforms
- Development of content media calendars for each market
- Content creation, scheduling and posting
- Analyse and optimise social campaigns for best performance
- Coordinate video/photo shoots
- Support and collaborate with social media agency on new content ideas and activation plans
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- 4+ years social media marketing experience
- Proven track record of managing social media advertising campaigns across multiple channels including Facebook and Instagram
- Experience in reporting and analysing social media performance
- Solid knowledge of Facebook ads manager
- Experience in social marketing in international markets would be highly desirable
- Experience working with social media monitoring and reporting tools such as Hootsuite
- Strong creative and copywriting skills and a solid understanding of what makes great content
- Positive ‘can-do” attitude
- A degree in communications, marketing or business-related field
Video interviews will commence immediate, so apply today to be considered.
Kahli Fenn | Senior Talent Consultant | iknowho.com.au