- One of Australia’s most successful independent creative agencies
- Blue chip client base - you will be working solely on their chocolate brand but potential to take on other brands in future
- Based in Surry Hills, near Central independent full-service creative agency with over 40 staff based in Surry Hills.
An opportunity has become available for a hybrid Social Account Manager at one of Australia’s most successful independent creative agencies.
The ideal candidate will be able to advise, create social insights, report and educate the client on all things social media mainly Facebook at this stage.
- Community Management, the brand has a very strong and loyal following (they are the most engaged chocolate brand online)
- Social Media Planning - thinking ahead about upcoming events and campaigns the wider agency are doing and how you can amplify that through social media.
- Content Production Management - work with the internal creatives to create exciting content.
- Social Reporting - run reports from Facebook to then feedback to the client and wider agency. Also, keep everyone up to date on what the other markets are doing and competitor analysis.
- Client Service - being the first point of contact for any social media requests from the agency.
Skills and qualifications:
- You must have had 18 months experience in either a creative or media agency where social community management was part of your role or come from a social media agency and be looking to work within a full-service creative agency in a social role.
- Proven social media & account management experience
- The ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Able to work autonomously and cooperatively as part of a team
- Strong experience in social media reporting and analysis
- An understanding of community management and social planning
- Experience with content production
DESIRED TEAM TRAITS:
- Outgoing personality
- Uses their initiative and is a forward thinking individual
- Curiosity, honesty, restlessness and a passion for great communication
- Hands on and thrives on process
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an agency working with great people, who love what they do.
Apply here or visit www.iknowho.com.au for a full range of agency opportunities