Start Date: ASAP
VISA: Open to working holiday VISA's for an initial six-month contract
Location: Near Sydney CBD - beautiful warehouse-style offices
Company Culture: Collaborative, intelligent, diverse, down to earth and passionate
The position is a mid-level role in the agency working within a consumer marketing and content team to deliver ongoing social media and content marketing as part of overall marketing strategies of key retainer clients.
The Social Media Manager will have direction/briefs from internal Account Directors and will be tasked with expanding the marketing strategy through social channels, content marketing planning, digital storytelling and execution.
This role will manage a range of key tourism board retainer clients, digital campaigns will manage the agencies digital and social media strategy and will also work on new business to secure new projects and clients to the agency
Design and video production and editing skills will be highly regarded
- Client lead on all social media related aspects of campaigns both project-based and retained.
- Responsibility for driving likes, engagement and conversational commerce across all social platforms
- Content planning, creation, production and amplification.
- Content and social media reporting and analysis
- Driving new business by strategically identifying social/content opportunities
- Social Meda expert with both client-facing and production experience
- Comfortable working in a boutique agency environment (20 people in Sydney office).
- A self-starter with the drive to take this role to the next level
- Confident to report into the GAD and GM and manage projects from end to end
- Understanding of the media environment and the process involved.
Please apply to receive further information on the role.