This NFP has an amazing cause, and is focussed on fundraising for research into their area of specialism. Everyone is working towards one goal and are supportive of each other in doing this. This would suit someone who is empathetic and has a positive can do attitude. This is for an initial 3 month contract.
The role is 32 hours per week, which will be min 3 office based.
- You will be the Social Media specialist, owning all social channels for paid and owned media.
- Creating content calendar, scheduling, posting, analysis and reporting on results of campaigns.
- You will work closely with the internal Content Manager and Graphic designer to collate posts/campaigns.
- Community management - you will also be responsible for responding to posts via Facebook (including checking and responding on weekends which is counted in hours worked).
- Managing paid social spend - booking, planning and executing paid social campaigns.
- Min 2 years in a social media focussed role.
- Ideally worked within charity/fundraising environment.
- Experience in analytics across social paid and owned.Empathetic, respectful and positive attitude.
- High attention to detail and quick to respond.
- Immediately available.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Robinson | email@example.com