Sydney CBD location | $80K + Super
Looking for an opportunity to move client-side and work for a brand that you can really get behind?
Our client are a rapidly growing health/wellness brand in the tech space and they’re on the lookout for a creative, driven and passionate Social Media and Content specialist to join their team. This is an incredible opportunity to join the team during a period of growth and be a part of an exciting journey.
About the role
Reporting into the founder of the business and working alongside team of marketers, you will:
- Strategically plan, develop and execute content across all social channels including Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, Facebook, Linkedin and Tiktok.
- Test and learn new strategies and approaches to grow the brand's awareness, reach and engagement
- Be the voice of the brand on social media, managing and building an engaging and positive community
- Monitor performance and provide actionable insights and recommendations
- Keep up to date on industry trends, suggesting new ideas and monitoring competitor activity
- Constantly ideate and create engaging visual and written content using your incredible copywriting skills and eye for design
- Manage partnerships with brands, influencers or media for specific social campaigns
- Collaborate with the broader team occasionally on digital marketing including Edms, SEO, blog posts.
- 3 years experience developing and executing social media content for health, beauty, fashion or lifestyle industries
- Passionate about health, wellness and nutrition
- Open to agency or client-side background
- Creatively driven, exceptional copywriting skills along with an eye for design, bonus if you have the design skills yourself
- Adaptable, proven ability to learn from data and provide strategic direction with the results to back it up
- Self motivated, driven, comfortable operating in a fast-paced and changing environment
- A strong understanding of brands, influencers and social trends. Experience with Facebook Ads Manager, Hootsuite & later seen as advantageous
Sound like the career opportunity for you?
Apply today as interviews will commence immediately
Kahli Fenn | Senior Talent Consultant