We're looking for a savvy Social Media & Celebrity Ambassador professional to join an integrated Brand & Comms Team in this exciting and 'once in a lifetime' opportunity within a national charity.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, friendly team environment and are ready to work with inspirational stories, creative campaigns and amazing celebrity ambassadors – then this role is for you! Plus be inspired by knowing you can make a big difference in the lives of sick kids and their families.
So what's in it for you?
- Manage the social media activity calendar including content schedule & approvals across all channels
- Think creatively to develop engaging, innovative and on-brand content that supports organisational goals
- Support the growth and impact of the social channels inc acquisition and engagement strategies
- Develop creative content solutions to meet stakeholder needs e.g. partnerships
- Regularly implement test 'n learn activities to continually improve content performance
- Work with stakeholders to support events, campaigns, partnerships including briefs and approvals
- Oversee community management inc responding in a "social" way
- Co-ordinate design or copy briefs as required e.g. cover artwork, profile pics, thumbnails, blog articles etc.
- Help expand the community of online influencers and advocates using social listening techniques
- Assist in the development Ambassador strategies (including recruitment) aligned to organisational priorities
- Support the management & retention of ambassadors & influencers including contract negotiations
- Assist in the development of the influencer program to support organisational goals
- Manage ambassador and influencer requests and communicate the impact of their support
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders including; agencies, contractors, influencers, ambassadors, agents, partners, hospitals, team, boards and committees
- Liaise with volunteers and families to share our impact through their stories
- Champion a culture of storytelling and story capture to build and promote the Starlight brand
- Provide meaningful social media & ambassador reports inc key insights to continually improve performance
- You have demonstrated ability to manage social platforms and activity to meet organisational goals and deliver results
- You are creative, innovative thinker with ability to generate engaging on-brand content both owned and earned
- You're experienced with building and managing online communities and influencer networks
- You've demonstrated talent management skills including an ability to communicate with agents/ambassadors with sensitivity
- You're an excellent communicator and storyteller (written/verbal) with strong attention to detail
- You're able to operate with sensitivity and empathy, when working with personal stories
- You have strong relationship-building, stakeholder management and influencing skills
- You have a flexible & adaptable work style, with willingness to work flexible hours if required (e.g. events, wishes etc.)
- You're an innovative and creative thinker, with an ability to identify & test new opportunities for improvement
- You have superior project management skills, with ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
- You have a supportive team-based focus, with a 'can do', positive attitude
If this sounds like you and you've been seeking an organisation that is innovative and full of heart please send through your application to be in the running.
Successful applicants will undertake a Working with Children Check and National Police Checks.