Job Ref: 2523110
About the role
Are you a social media/community manager with 3-5 years' experience and ready to move in an awesome agency who work with great brands across creative content, PR, CRM, digital and video content. They are looking for someone who's passion for creating content across social goes above and beyond the norm. You create/see an idea and are able to build this into a creative concept such as a meme, GIFs, frames emojis, filters - you name it! I am seeking an eager, social savvy superstar who's love of Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter is uber sweet.
What You'll Be Doing
- Working closely with the PR and Social Media Director on briefs that come in from your clients and come up with engaging ideas to reach out to your audience
- Create engaging content across social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Vine
- You can see a vision and bring this to life in a creative way - jumping onto Photoshop and mocking up a crazy but amazing idea!
- Manage shoots, create and adapt video content across various channels
- Work closely with internal teams to develop content to be used across integrated marketing campaigns
- Be a part of the where the magic happens - brainstorms, pitch meetings where you can bring your ideas to life
- Manage budgets for your clients
- Creative Approach, Smart, Tech Savvy, Results Driven, Social know-it-all!
- 3+ year's experience working as a social media/community manager with depth knowledge of social platforms
- Experience working across: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Vine
- You know the 'tools' - Photoshop, InDesign, After Affects - the software to make your ideas come to life
- You love creating content across multi-channels
- You can't live without social media, you live it, breathe it, post it, share it, talk it, it's in your veins
- You're a story teller and you buzz with ideas and you can mock up a banner to showcase your concepts
The Agency & Team
This is an agency of about 100 creative minds working over three levels within a converted warehouse, now designer office space. The agency is owned by a larger network, however, operates as an independent but has the option to collaborate with the wider network - a very useful resource of talent and technology. They know how to connect with their clients' brands and do it in such a creative, social and content-driven way they are the best at what they do. If you want to join this agency as a Social Content Producer - apply now as it won't be around for long!
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Marissa La Spina | Talent Consultant - Agency | 8925 9205
If this isn't the role for you, but you are looking for your next career move, get in touch for a confidential chat - it's all about being in the know.