This leading global insurer is looking for a Snr Digital Marketing Manager to lead a team across the delivery, management and optimisation of their website and other owned platforms, driven by a deep understanding of web and customer experience analytics. The role will also lead the roll out and transition to a new CXM platform.
They are looking for someone adaptable, with a strong knowledge of digital platforms and customer centric design principles in UI /UX along to contribute to a Digital First strategy by creating a strategic vision for the transition of offline sales and service to an online environment. Other responsibilities are across the identification, design and development of apps and associated platforms to improve sales outcomes and enhance the customer experience.
- Lead the delivery of the Digital and User Experience strategy, working closely with the Customer Experience team to create signature digital customer experiences to win, retain and grow customers
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to understand their requirements and strategic drivers, and translate this into requirements for the company’s digital strategy
- Lead the transition to a global bespoke CXM platform and new UI/UX
- Share strategic insights and priorities with the team to ensure they are reflected in digital platform design and management
- Manage team resources, including estimates, workload and prioritisation to ensure successful delivery
- Take accountability for the quality of output and delivery of digital platforms, including managing vendor performance and ensuring internal and external customers have a positive experience
- Lead the team in the consideration of modular approaches to UX design, reusing and sharing components across solutions to ensure consistent designs and user/customer experience
- Manage and maintain a strategic and operational working relationship with IT, including liaison regarding technical requirements, service standards and warranties
- Manage, support and develop the Digital Platforms team and ensure they are exposed to global best practices, and oversee the delivery of projects and BAU ensuring they add value to business stakeholders
- A minimum 8 - 10 years' experience in a similar or related role
- Leadership experience in Digital and User Experience engagements, establishing customer expectations and delivering quality artefacts as a framework for project delivery
- Adobe Experience Manager implementation and management experience
- Proven track record in leading people and design thinking and customer journey mapping
- Strong Experience in reviewing wireframes, storyboards and system user interface flows in a corporate, environment
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global iconic insurance organisation, which is transforming through an exciting time of change and growth. The culture and leadership team is supportive and they place high value on supported learning, development and career planning.