Leading global insurance brand is seeking an experienced CRM heavy weight to and work across a range exciting data-driven projects for their direct insurance products (home, motor, life, small business etc). In this role you will implement and execute a program of campaigns to drive customer retention, growth and acquisition. You’ll work closely with the customer & insights team and product teams to deliver effective CRM campaigns that build brand reputation and advocacy.
- Implement and execute CRM campaigns against the marketing plan.
- Manage CRM marketing campaigns end to end, both acquisition and retention across eDM, SMS, and re-targetting
- Work with key stakeholders and other business units, collaborating with the wider team
- Work closely with the data and analytics team
- Use your problem-solving ability and CRM knowledge to remove road blocks
- Manage all campaign and compliance approvals,
- Manage the relationship with external agency
- Demonstrated experience implementing and executing CRM campaigns
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- High level understanding of data and ability to write data briefs
- Resilient and a keen problem solver
- Available to start immediately or in the next 2-3 weeks
- Confident, upbeat and responsible individual
- Ability to work within a fast paced and high performing environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
- Experience in an Adobe environment preferred
The company is a large global insurance brand based in the CBD, that values diverse thinking and an innovative mindset. They care about their culture and their people and are working on some major transformation projects to improve their business even more. They offer great work-life balance and have a friendly and collaborative marketing team. With this company there is always a chance of the contract extending or going permanent as they don’t let good talent walk out the door.
Click on the link below to apply or visit iknowho.com.au for other opportunities | Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant