Cyber Security solutions provider is looking for a creative, results-driven and self-motivated PR professional to own and drive media coverage across the APJ region. You'll be part of a global team of highly talented social media, analyst relations, PR professionals, marketers and agency partners.
You will play a key part in helping the company to promote its expertise, products and spokespeople to re-enforce and extend its position as an influential and trusted voice in small business and personal internet security; and help to grow audiences, traffic and engagement in social communities. Reporting into the Global Head of Corporate Communications, you will have a direct report covering India and SAARC. This is a hands on role that requires commitment and dedication to innovation and teamwork as the pathway to success.
* Work with and manage a network of PR agencies to maximize media exposure
* Work with local leadership and experts to write external positioning, articles, press releases, pitch content, talking points
* Manage and prep senior regional spokespeople to improve media engagement and share key opinions and talking points with colleagues across the world
* Develop relationships with journalists and help promote to them the company’s messages, latest news and developments, and vision, using social media and events.
* Manage awards calendar, press release calendar and activity calendar
* Working with regional marketing colleagues to coordinate and lead PR for product launches, threat reports and other global initiatives
* Engage with PR agencies to compile feedback and develop ideas for new content
* Measure and report on media engagement and success and proactively suggest projects and strategies for continual program improvement
* Take a lead role in promoting coverage achieved to sales, marketing and senior leadership
The ideal candidate:
* 5+ years’ experience in similar role – can be in-house or at PR agency
* Familiar and comfortable with current market trends facing IT organisations
* Regional/APAC experience
* Strong writing and communication skills
* Comfortable being hands on and working across all levels of organisation
* Creative, pro-active with a sense of humour
If this sounds like you please apply at the link below or visit iknowho.com.au for other opportunities | Sheryn Small Lead Consultant