Newly created Senior Communications Manager role within this growing global financial services brand | $170-180k inc super + bonus | CBD location
A rare opportunity to work directly with the CEO to lead the communications strategy for a much admired global brand locally. The role reports to a regional PR lead based in Hong Kong and runs autonomously here (with the support of a PR agency at times).
No two days will be the same - you'll be the go to person for all external communications and guide/assist at times for internal communications.
The brand whilst global is still growing in the AU market - so it's an exciting time to join. Day to day you'll be liaising with the Executive across Product, Risk, Operations and Legal to develop the communication strategies and responses.
The role in more detail;
- You'll have a healthy interest in the financial services sector and a media network to support this. You'll work closely with key stakeholders to monitor and assess proposed regulatory changes and assist with responses as required. At times you'll need to lead on crisis/issues management and be capable to respond efficiently to the market requests.
- You'll manage the key spokesperson matrix, coordinate media training and provide support for Executive Team.
- At times you'll draft presentations and speaker notes for the CEO and senior leaders of the business.
- Working alongside the Marketing team you'll assist them with the production of content consistent with current external messaging - including advertising, print and digital work.
- You'll collaborate with the Internal Communications Manager to ensure internal and external communications are integrated and consistent.
You are agile, resilient, responsive and adaptable in a fast paced environment. You genuinely care and are passionate about the work that you do.
You will have an inspiring communication style and have an exceptional ability to build, nurture and gain trust with both internal and external stakeholders.
Ideally you will come from a similar financial services sector or have familiarity in this space either client-side or agency side.
You will have a proven track record of leading, developing and implementing PR/external communications and issues management activities.
About the brand:
Our client is a global brand looking to further grow their AU business. With an exceptional focus on their people and culture - they provide a dynamic, ambitious and caring work place. Fortune Magazine named them one of the most admired insurance brands! In the US they work with 90+ of the top 100 Fortune 500 companies. They have more than 90million customers across 60 countries. If you're looking for a brand who's both admired and respected, a brand who's looking to grow and willing to invest in their people - look no further.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
John Corrigan | firstname.lastname@example.org | 8925 9208