Exciting opportunity for a collaborative Marketing Manager to join this leading international software company | $110k + super | ASAP start | North Ryde location
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will provide leadership to the marketing teams (internal and external), ensuring high levels of team work and employee engagement throughout the ANZ region to achieve its aggressive business goals. You will be responsible for executing the marketing initiatives of relevant business channels, including the development of marketing plans and go-to-market strategies, creating marketing materials (brochures, case studies, whitepapers, advertisements and promotions etc), and deliver the necessary content to market to aid in retaining existing and attracting new customers mapped to the customer buying cycle.
You are a self-starter, professional and collaborative, diligent and have a great understanding of the entire marketing mix and end to end campaign management. To be a success in this role you will also have the following:
- Between 6-10 years marketing experience in a similar B2B professional services or software/IT related industry
- Experience in the management of corporate/business focussed communications issues including demonstrated project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to a diverse group of stakeholders
- High level writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and diplomatic approach to work
- High level of attention to detail
About the company:
My client is a leading B2B professional services software brand with an international footprint and a exceptional reputation across ANZ too. They are located in North Ryde and due to maternity leave cover they are looking for a professional and collaborative Marketing Manager to join their team for 6 months minimum with an ASAP start. It's an exciting role for a diplomatic and collaborative person who likes to build win/win relationships both internally and externally.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
John Corrigan | firstname.lastname@example.org | 8925 9208