Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will manage and have the support of 2 Marketing Coordinators. You will be responsible for end-to-end campaign management from concept/strategy to execution/reporting.
What you will be doing:
- Manage campaign work flow coming in from venues across the in-house design team - campaigns tend to be email, social, web, print, POS
- Manage marketing calendar and budget for tourism focused venues.
- Work across launch of at least 4 new venues this year.
- Manage partnerships with venues, and external agency relationships; PR, brand and digital - big digital project being undertaken this year so this person will PM this.
- Create exciting events and offer concepts - see this through to execution with design and your team.
- AD level experience across campaigns and people management experience within a creative agency
- BTL experience with specialty in digital preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management and process driven
- Be positive, creative and innovative
- Full working right for Australia
A hospitality brand with a great standing in the market are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join this relatively new marketing team (as the company is growing exponentially). They are striving for innovation, and have the freedom to do this.
The set-up is similar to an agency as the venues would be classed as ‘clients’ therefore this would be the perfect opportunity for a creative/digital agency AD to move into a client-side position.
Work for a positive, thoughtful leader who having a mix of agency and client-side themselves would be a great mentor.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail.
Beth Robinson | firstname.lastname@example.org