Macquarie Park | $60-65k plus super pro rata for 6 month Contract
What will you be doing day-to-day:
- Report into Senior Marketing Manager to help deliver on marketing strategy, key initiatives and campaigns.
- Execute on marketing plan for Tax & Accounting
- Conceptualise and execute targeted marketing campaigns and campaign reporting - DM/eDM
- Some branding and PR work, along with events (national roadshows)
- Manage marketing/event calendar
What you will need to be considered:
- Min 3 years Marketing experience, within corporate client
- Experience coming up with strategies, and execution of B2B campaigns, and events
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation systems (ideally Pardot)
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders and manage tight timeframes
- A go-getter, that is tech savvy and wants to work in a fast paced challenging role
- Must be immediately available to start
About the company:
This company, is a well-known professional services company with an excellent reputation both in Australia and internationally. They are looking for a motivated marketer to join the team of 8 marketers, they have a strong emphasis on support and development. This is an exciting prospect for someone that is wanting to learn, progress and challenge themselves.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Robinson | email@example.com
If this is not the role for you, but you are looking for the next step in your career then please do get in touch for a confidential chat - it is all about getting in the know.