Our client was founded to define, develop, and deploy superior, easy-to-use software. (And that’s what they did/do/will keep on doing.) They are dedicated to the fight against iffy, shoddy software. Their software is #in the US and they are investing heavily here to get to the same position in APAC. This is an opportunity to be part of global organisation striving for #1 APAC spot.
The Senior Manager of Demand Generation is responsible for planning and executing multi-channel, multi-touch programs that create new sales pipeline, improve win rates and increase sales velocity. This role has become available due to an internal promotion.
In brief you will;
- partner with a senior sales leader to determine the strategic priorities for your specific markets.
- create a set of marketing objectives and programs to meet these business priorities for your segment.
- decide the optimal mix of channels (both digital and face-to-face), vendors and offers to most effectively use your budget to hit pipeline and bookings targets. need to employ holistic strategies that span from high-touch ABM programs to traditional always-on email nurture to broad display advertising as well as executive, owned and industry events.
- manage external agencies and internal resources (both locally and from other regions- including HQ in Salt Lake City) to execute your strategy.
Day to day you will be doing:
- Manage demand generation campaigns across multiple countries and segments in APAC
- Develop and execute measurable demand creation and pipeline acceleration programs that predictably create quality pipeline and convert it to bookings
- Optimize and iterate the plan to decrease CAC
- Drive tight and regularly alignment with Sales on programs to influence key pipeline opportunities
- Work with event and digital marketing to ensure a balanced demand program portfolio, adjusting as required by changing market conditions and emerging opportunities
- Work with website resources and digital channel managers to ensure a best-in-class web/digital experience, with best-in-class engagement and conversion rates (in terms of organic and paid user-experiences)
- Assess performance, create strategies and work with testing team to optimize conversion rates
- Help optimize the end-to-end lead management process in conjunction with Revenue Ops, including lead capture, scoring, nurturing, recycle, and SLAs
- For your segment, forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of all demand creation activities (both in-person and digital) on sales pipeline, bookings and sales cycle length
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors that contribute to demand creation and field marketing programs
- Proactively engage with sales to determine sales needs and work with marketing resources to develop training and content to enable sales to execute appropriate tactics
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities
- Manage and adhere to budget
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years of b-to-b demand creation experience—execution of successful seeding, demand creation, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs, preferably in SaaS tech space
- Knowledge of account-based marketing, demand type, relative targeting and the b-to-b buying cycle
- Mastery of Demand Waterfall processes and metrics
- Demonstrated knowledge of channel-specific conversion reporting/metrics
- Experienced in designing and implementing multi-touch, multi-channel marketing program plan
- Strong knowledge of supporting technologies including: Marketing automation (Marketo preferred), Sales force automation (SFDC preferred), Web content management, Web analytics, Business intelligence
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Team player with cross-functional project leadership skills; willingness and ability to set strategies and do the execution as needed
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and business requirements
- Experience in a regional marketing role.
- Self motivated, detail-oriented, holistic thinker who can balance competing priorities
- Be highly organised; Ability to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, high-paced environment
- Consultative and collaborative in your approach
Applications close October 7th, 2021 - all shortlisted candidates to be notified by October 15th, 2021.