Leading brand experience agency is looking for a Senior Event Director to work across its key Clients’ biggest event of the year, with more than 5,000 attendees and an agency production team of 30 at its peak.
In this role you’ll be responsible for managing the day-to-day project management, clients, brief, team, creative supervision, growth and financial health of the event project. As the key point of contact for the Client, you’ll be adept at providing highly responsive client servicing and will constantly look for opportunities to grow your Client’s business and the program.
You’ll be financially accountable for all project revenue and associated costs across the program and you’ll lead by behaviour and attitude not through position or tenure
You’ll work closely with the Business Director, will manage the Communications Producer and will work closely with creative teams, production teams and 3rd party suppliers developing briefs, timelines and running the project day-to-day.
- Strong events experience plus multi-channel: experiential, digital, social, content and marcomms programs
- Initiative and strategic thinking
- Exceptional multi-tasking ability
- Excellent presentation, communication and client liaison skills
- Team player, inclusive, positive
- Great attention to detail
- Natural problem solver
- Results driven
Apply today or visit iknowho.com.au for other opportunities
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant | 8925 9200