From tech to creative, strategy and data we provide a holistic solution to our clients. Some reasons why you might love us:
- We’re always evolving – we believe CX is the future and we’re leading the way with our fresh approach to customer experience.
- We care about you – we understand that working with us doesn’t define you. It’s why we support who you are, both inside and outside the office.
- We attract modern thinkers – we foster ambition and smarts and we want you to do the best work of your career.
- We like to have fun – we don’t take ourselves too seriously. It’s why you’ll always hear laughter around our office. It’s the sound of comradery and understanding.
A solid understanding of the digital landscape, marketing technology and marketing automation platforms is paramount for this role. You will have experience with CMS and marketing automation platforms and production and delivery of email campaigns, UI/UX design projects, digital display campaigns, landing pages and websites.
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
- 5+ years’ agency experience working as a Digital Producer
- A passion for digital creativity.
- A solid understanding of marketing technology and digital project management.
- Strong project management and time management skills (ensuring all projects are delivered on time, within budget and at the highest quality)
- A great communicator with exceptional relationship building skills and a team player mentality
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, Marketo and Traction as well as CMS platforms such as Sitecore, Wordpress is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Good understanding of data, reports, segmentation and analytics