Our client is an award wining creative agency, who pride themselves on producing exceptionally high quality digital focused solutions to its clients.
You’ll have extraordinary digital design and craft skills. A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, navigation and digital experiences.
Along with creating original concepts and detailed execution you must have a strong knowledge of what is technically feasible across multiple platforms, and a user-centric approach to digital design.
Our client looking for someone who can be extremely hands-on, working as part of a small specialist team of Digital and UX designers.
- You will be required to concept new ideas working in partnership with a UX Designer
- Work on digital products across both brands
- Ensure all work is of the highest possible standard
- Present ideas to clients and to the wider team
- Take responsibility and ownership for projects
- Help out by mentoring Junior and Mid-weight designers
- Collaborate and work dynamically with in a small team
- Run brainstorming sessions and workshops
- You’re a highly talented Digital Designer with a wealth of digital agency experience
- Able to work across a diverse number of projects, solve problems and keep within tight deadlines
- You have an exceptional portfolio showing creative thinking and beautifully strong digital design across multiple channels for desktop, tablet, mobile.
- An exceptional eye for Interaction design and a firm understanding User Experience design
- Bring lots of inspiration to the team by encouraging big ideas and innovative design approaches and processes
- Strong teamwork skills – The ability to inspire work of others, including freelancers and 3rd party agencies
- Able to collaborate with creative, technology, user experience and strategy to create beautiful experiences
- Have a breadth of high impact and multiple platforms – desktop, tablet mobile
- An excellent communicator within the team and when liaising with client groups
- Worked with big brands and have experience in bringing large projects to fruition
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Nick Berman | email@example.com
If this is not the role for you, but you are looking for the next step in your career then please do get in touch for a confidential chat - it is all about getting in the know.