In this Senior Digital Acquisition Manager role you’ll be responsible for the acquisition and growth of new business. You’ll be responsible for developing the digital marketing strategy across all platforms via multiple channels, and managing digital marketing campaigns to grow a strong portfolio for the business.
- Own the development of the digital strategy across Paid, Earned and Owned channels ( SEM/SEO, website, affiliate lead generation, native and social media).
- Inspire, motivate, and lead digital team, managing two direct reports
- Build strong internal relationships and with the global marketing team, leveraging best practise and available assets
- Identify opportunities and implement strategies to improve performance, quality of service, productivity, and profitability
- Provide strategic thought leadership for all digital channels ensuring a cohesive and comprehensive strategic approach that resonates with the broader brand strategy
- Inspire the business with the latest in digital marketing thinking, staying up to date with new trends, technologies and emerging opportunities.
- Establish a strong test & learn approach across all digital channels.
- Oversee all digital creative development & delivery
- Lead and develop a culture of strong data analysis and reporting, ensuring data is constantly used to test, optimise and improve customer acquisition.
- Optimise and manage the digital budget, building and managing key performance metrics to evaluate campaigns and ROI.
- Degree qualified (Marketing, Communications or business) essential
- 10 years plus hands on digital marketing experience i
- 2-3 years plus experience leading and developing a team
- Experience driving acquisition strategies
- Experience in Sitecore preferred
- Experience developing digital strategies across multiple digital channels
- Experienced in programmatic, social and search management and optimisation tools and systems
- Hands on experience managing the development & optimisation of multiple websites, content strategies and digital campaigns
- Strong media planning and prospecting skills
- SEO, SEM and CRO optimization knowledge and skills
- An in-depth knowledge of the affiliates market
- In depth understanding of web analytics, and tracking methodologies
- Strong project management & attention to detail
- Experience managing digital creative development partners
- Financial management and reporting
- Strong analytical mindset & great communication skills
Our client is one of the world's leading international healthcare companies, making a huge difference in the lives of people and their families. They operate globally, with a local presence in more than 30 countries and continue to have a competitive edge by being innovative in the market. If you’re looking for an organisation where you can do great work whilst making a difference, then this could be a great opportunity for you. The office is based in Macquarie Park and the culture is passionate, fast-paced, down-to-earth with a great team mentality. You will join a marketing team of 8, who work collaboratively in a positive and performance-focused environment.
If this sounds like you please click on the link below.
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant