CBD | Temp to perm | $500-530 per day inc super
- Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager you will;
- Implement the brand launch for this online brand and manage B2C and B2B campaigns
- You will focus on ATL including; TV, OOH, radio and also looking after trade marketing through retailers
- Manage relationships with agencies including; digital performance, creative, print, media
Responsible for media spend and bookings management direct with media
- The role will help to hire and then manage a Marketing Executive to help support in this role
You will need:
- Over 10 years marketing experience, ideally from an integrated agency
- Campaign management experience - integrated with ATL focus
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Analytical and strategic thinker, comfortable with numbers and tracking
- No ego, happy to role up your sleeves and get things done!
A well-established online brand in Australia is launching a new offering, the new product is already a household name internationally, launching over in Australia in approx. 6 months. You will be instrumental in making this happen.
The company is growing, the marketing team is currently a team of 2 but should be 5 by end of year, so a great opportunity for someone looking to grow and progress.