Ready to hit the ground running and be part of a team, you will work across a wide range of marketing activities for a range of clients while reporting to the Managing Director – with an ability to take-on, own and deliver delegated tasks on-time without prompting.
As the role involves working closely with clients and internal departments, you are outgoing, professional, and adapt at building rapport and strong relationships with all stakeholders. International (namely, New Zealand) and interstate travel required occasionally.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate, with the opportunity of further growth in future. You will gain invaluable experience working on a range of projects for big-name clients; and will be actively pushed to grow your skillset.
In return, you will be working from a beautiful office in Surry Hills, and become part of a vibrant team of fun, creative, motivated thinkers, where a great team culture is actively promoted, and work-life balance is valued highly.
- Manage and retain relationships with new and existing clients
- Driving growth of the business through identifying opportunity
- Managing experiential/events activations
- Managing and briefing suppliers
- Managing a junior account manager below you
- Ensure high levels of customer service and satisfaction are achieved
- Have a full and clear understanding of the business and products being sold
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Ideally, a Bachelor Degree in Communications, Marketing, or Advertising
- Great organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on numerous projects any given point in time
- Be confident
- Creativity and an excellent eye for detail
- Presentation skills
- Great communication skills
- A willing heart to take direction and learn from the experts
- Ability to manage timelines and budgets for Account Managers
Apply today or visit www.iknowho.com.au for a full range of agency and client-side opportunities or to arrange a confidential conversation with one of our consultants.