In this role you’ll:
- Identify credible and compelling positionings that could transform a business, a product or a category.
- Write actionable brand strategies that blend brilliant creative thinking and deep commercial expertise.
- Act as a key strategic partner to senior clients, challenge their thinking, and engage them in solutions.
- Undertake detailed desktop research, design and lead workshops and stakeholder interviews
- Collaborate in creative ideation.
- Create persuasive arguments, pitches and presentations
- Listen to clients and consumers, read between-the-lines, and connect the dots to create a clear picture of the world.
- Continuously learn about disruptive industries, consumer interests, and business trends.
- Provide thought leadership to clients.
- Guide and mentor junior members of the team.
- The ability to ask the right questions and uncover hidden truths.
- Strong skills in critical evaluation, complex problem solving and creative strategy.
- Confident in leading conversations that span business and commercial strategy, brand and product design, culture and employee engagement, and communications.
- The ability to articulate solutions in a clear and simple way.
- Highly design literate, with a true understanding of its value
- Excellent client management abilities, a natural relationship builder.
- A willingness to try new methodologies rather than a cookie-cutter approach.
- Optimistic, energetic and a hunger to win
- Confident in your ability, but without any ego
- Calm and approachable
If this sounds like you, please apply at the link below.
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant | iknowho