This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career in an agency that has a genuine care for its people. If you have three to four years’ experience and wish to progress your career in a role with lots of variety and fantastic alcohol brands then this could be a great role for you! There is plenty of opportunity for career progression, and you'll have the opportunity to learn from a seasoned Senior Account Director.
The right fit:
The right person for this role will have plenty of energy, a down-to-earth no-nonsense attitude and a positive friendly approach. Agency culture will be important to you and you'll be looking for an agency 'home' for the next few years, where you can really grow and progress.
You'll be comfortable working directly with clients, running small projects independently and working across integrated campaigns that are likely to include digital and shopper marketing. A big part of the role will be to traffic creative between account management and studio and ensure creative briefs are written with high attention to detail. You'll also get plenty of financial experience with the opportunity to manage budgets and be responsible for quoting and invoicing.
The role encompasses a broad mix of disciplines including branding, digital, activations, sponsorship, promotions, shopper marketing, social, content and OOH. It's all about finding the right solution to a clients problem that delivers results.
- Become part of an ambitious agency that's kicking serious goals
- Work across premium consumer brands
- Fun and collaborative work environment where culture is key and work-life balance is a given - work from home one day a week
- Huge variety in terms of project scope and brands
- Plenty of scope for career progression, this agency likes to promote from within
- Amazing perks and rewards
- Creative office space
If this excites you, apply today!
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant | iknowho.com.au