Client: The Senior Account Manager role will be working on multiple leading accounts across 4 different sectors allowing for variety and daily learning.
Experience: Strong experience in integrated branded and retail communications with a core strength in digital content and social campaigns.
Team: The SAM will report into the Senior Account Director who will be overseeing the day-to-day whilst encouraging autonomy to be able to pick up projects and hit the ground running. The SAM will be joining a great team with Managing Partner as the key lead for the business. Given the multiple accounts you will be working on you will have a great team on each and loads of support.
Work: The accounts have several really interesting campaigns coming up that are aimed at changing behaviours and perceptions of the target audience. These are all across integrated channels depending on the brand.
The day to to day: Day to day, you’ll enjoy working closely with strategists, creatives, producers, and will have the ability to forge strong client relationships. Working on fast-paced accounts will excite you, as you’ll be cool under pressure and love a challenge. You’ll be agile and have the ability to wear multiple hats from strategy through to creative. Above all, we're looking for someone with a passion for producing great work that is as effective as it is creative.
Growth: We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager who is ambitious and wants to work hard towards becoming an Account Director in the next year or so. There’s definitely room for growth in this role and we want someone who is keen to push things.
Ideal start date: ASAP
- A modern, creative, social office, with a convenient location in The Rocks - WFH options are provided currently with Covid19
- Newly launched industry-leading benefits package for our staff: flexible and remote working options, paid parental leave, discounted health insurance, discounts on big brands, birthday leave, wedding day leave, leave purchase scheme, community service leave, 5th year off program… just to name a few of our benefits!!
- In-house training and development program, currently offering 40 training sessions over the next 6 months
- Work with some of the best creatives and suits in the business
- Travel opportunities and the chance to work with a global organisation