Are you an Account Manager looking to step up to a SAM role? Or are you an experienced SAM looking to move to an agency that's known for their amazing culture? The Largest Global Activations Agency is now on the hunt for a passionate Senior Account Manager to join their team as a result of the win of some exciting new clients!
What will you be doing?
- Leading on campaigns for HUGE brands across the alcohol, FMCG and pharma brands sectors
- Join a global network of agencies and collaborate with the best agencies in the industry
- Build on your strategic skills, learning about the psychology behind why consumers purchase! Help influence the path to purchase of a targeted consumer using innovative, creative marketing methods
- Join a team of energetic, talented individuals
- Experience leading shopper marketing and broader integrated campaigns for a creative agency from strategy to execution
- Understanding how a creative agency operates: WIPs, reporting, budgets, supplier management, quoting, invoicing, client management, briefings and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience working for brands from a retail/activation perspective, with a desire to work on broader integrated campaigns too
- Understanding of consumers and targeted marketing
- Supplier management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
If you have creative agency experience, if you understand and are fascinated by consumer behaviour, behavioural marketing, have a huge amount of energy, a can-do attitude and you want to be a part of something a little bit magical then hit apply!
Sheryn Small | Lead Talent Consultant | iknowho.com.au