is a boutique branding and design agency based on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. They bring brands to life from the pen up, through curiosity, knowledge and their own brand of design magic. From print to screen, strategy to campaign, start-ups to category leaders – they support business growth through our extensive design expertise.
The agency is a close-knit and nimble team - who work hard but also value work/life balance. If you've grown tired of the city commute and want to work in an agency where your opinions are valued and where you can gain experience outside of the traditional job description, this agency might be for you!
The agency is looking for an established SAM or AD who can hit the ground running. Day-to-day, you’ll be leading the studio workflow, scheduling, managing and mentoring an Account Manager, attending client meetings, presenting to large groups, creating proposals and brand strategies, briefing creative, managing budgets and invoices. You will interpret clients’ needs and create briefs across a number of mediums: brand and marketing strategy, photography, videography, editorial style brochures, press ads, signage, brand books, websites, interiors, videos, presentations, DMs and eDMs etc.
You must have strong organisational and interpersonal skills, and be able to learn the client's business, agency operations and office procedures. You are responsible for supporting all of the day-to-day account activities, and you will report to the Director to ensure that all client initiatives are executed precisely and flawlessly.
- Report into Director and Creative Director
- Manage and mentor 1 x direct report (Account Manager), work with 1 x Account Director
- Lead and manage agency and studio workflow
- Lead and manage agency weekly WIP meetings and daily Stand Ups meetings
- Manage branding and marketing campaigns from end-to-end
- Manage all aspects of day-to-day execution of projects, which includes quoting, managing finances, scheduling work into studio, creative briefs, manage third party suppliers, daily management of projects etc.
- Help oversee quality control of creative and all client deliverables
- Support the overall management of work through the agency through defined processes
- Contribute to and nourish creative ideas - and have opinions on them
- Demonstrate an strong understanding of the client's business and marketing plans
- Develop strategy and marketing research/understanding on new business pitches
- Manage internal website and social channels.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or advertising or relevant experience.
- Minimum 6 years of experiences within client service role in creative agency (Branding or Advertising).
- A desire to lead and manage teams
- Experience in property market would be a big plus
- A strong strategic understanding, a strategic and analytical thinker
- Ability to prioritise and work on multiple tasks across multiple clients
- Strong communication, organisational and presentation skills
- Can do attitude, self-motivated, fast learner and quick retention
- Happy to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Passion for branding, design and advertising!