Creative / Project:
· Play internal client at all stages of the project. You will come to be respected for your understanding of the client, their brand and their business priorities
· Work closely with creative teams, production team and third party suppliers in developing briefs, timelines and running day-to-day the projects
· Work with Resource Management to manage client workload (current and forecast)
· Works closely with the specialised Production Leads in the delivery of projects.
· Manages internal project debriefs
· Manages the case study production process to ensure your clients projects are added to our case study library
Financial / Commercial:
· Oversees the project budget creation process and schedules. Reviews and approves the project budgets and schedules to ensure they are in line with the overall project delivery timelines.
· Accountable for all project revenue (meet/exceed all defined project revenue targets)
· Works closely with the Business Director in the growth and development of their client
· Ensures Team process compliance (creative, financial & system)
· Accountable for timely reconciliation and client communication
Management /Skills required:
· Demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
· Demonstrate a strong ability to write effective, compelling project briefs, proposals and presentations
· Understanding and respecting the role in the team each person holds and ensuring you play your role while letting others fulfil theirs – if necessary helping others realise their potential within their own role
· Experience working as an Account Director in an agency environment
· Has sound experience across multiple channels specifically events, experiential, digital, social media, content production and marcomms programs.
· The ability to work on and manage multiple projects concurrently
· Excellent presentation, communication and client liaison skills
· Team player, must be flexible, inclusive, positive and helpful
· Excellent attention to detail
Senior Account Manager | Corporate Events | Biggest Tech Event In Australia!
|Job Title:||Senior Account Manager | Corporate Events | Biggest Tech Event In Australia!|
|Contact Name:||Brianna Paton|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2018 09:32|
Creative / Project:
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's