This agency has created a new role for a Senior Account Manager to join them. They are open to someone already at SAM level, or a very experienced AM looking for the chance to step up. As the work will be both branding & design, plus integrated, you'll be confident to work across all channels. This agency will firstly look at whether the right brand platform exists before starting developing campaign work.
The clients are forward-thinking, and often are fast-paced businesses, some in property, some in retail/lifestyle. So you'll also enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
You must have experience managing the development of brand guidelines, as this will be the main scope of work in the first 2 months.
- A boutique team, great energy, family-feel culture
- Inspirational leaders to learn from
- Great offices in Crows Nest / St Leonards, ideal if you live on the North Shore
- Fantastic chance to stretch out your strategic skills if you're feeling 'boxed in' in your current role
- An agency with a fully integrated offering, with a heritage in branding & design
A well-established creative agency, this team are all highly experienced in both integrated campaign management but also in brand identity and design. So working here is a great opportunity to approach working with your clients from both a brand and campaign perspective.
The agency is boutique, with a tight-knit and family-feel culture. There are some great leaders in the agency who are truly inspiring to work with and will both challenge you and help you grow in your own career.
Apply today! For a new exciting opportunity in 2019.