This global B2B agency has had enormous growth is the last year and the Sydney office is now HQ for the region. They're looking for super star Senior Account Manager to work across multi-faceted campaigns with strong digital, content, social, edm, and more. You'll be a real extension of the Client and no two days will be the same. In a small but agile team there is enormous scope for growth, and a go-getter MD who values her team and believes in investing in her people.
About the role:
- Build effective client relationships and acts as day-to-day client partner.
- Ensures the faultless on time and within budget delivery of campaigns.
- Builds a strong knowledge of the client’s business and organisation.
- Viewed by the client as an efficient and resourceful member of the team
- Briefs and traffics each campaign.
- Responsible for job management documentation and processes.
- Manage job finances - a solid understanding of commercials of account.
- Actively seek to inspire creative teams from the outset, providing an overall vision and direction for the creative work, ensuring it’s set in the correct business context.
- Be hands-on with creative output. Actively participate in concept development / brainstorm sessions
- 5+ years professional experience, delivering content across all channels and formats with a focus on digital channels across a range of industries.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication, presentation & project management skills.
- Strong budget management skills
- Can manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Experienced in B2B but equally comfortable working with B2C.
- Experience in the technology & finance/ Insurance sectors.
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant | iknowho.com.au