As a Senior Integration Manager, you’ll work with the Client Services team to deliver end-to-end campaigns to address our clients’ advertising challenges. Working closely with departments across the business this client-facing role has a strong focus on building strong client relationships and ensuring that all projects are delivered within budget and on time.
- Working collaboratively in the broader agency team.
- Providing general day-to-day support to the account management function.
- Producing comprehensive and accurate reports and project outlines (e.g.: WIP’s, project plans, timelines, campaign results, etc.)
- Understanding the creative and production processes in order to accurately estimate and bill work on a regular basis and as required
- Assisting the client services team to coordinate the day-to-day agency activities to ensure client projects are delivered at high quality, on time and budget and to the delight of the client.
- Maintaining strong relationships with members of the client team to ensure the smooth running of a highly successful account relationship.
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting on the status of all jobs as defined by the client and their manager.
- Ensure an understanding of their client’s business and marketing objectives, specifically the program on which they are working.
- Make our clients love us!
- Experience in managing integrated campaigns across TVC, radio, print, OOH, digital, social.
- Excellent organisational, time and self-management skills.
- Detail oriented, with excellent follow-through skills.
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong understanding of creative & marketing practices.
- Knowledge of agency functional areas; including research, creative, production, media, interactive, database and technology services.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good level of understanding of new technologies.
Otherwise, visit www.iknowho.com.au for a full range of agency and clientside marketing roles.