Sydney CBD | circa $130k - $140 inc | Permanent
Job Ref: 2543759
Are you a superstar social media Senior Account Director who has led and driven campaigns to further engage using social media and content? This global agency is looking for a social specialist to push social insight to drive business value for their clients. You'll have a creative approach to your client's brief and be in the know on all things social and content! You'll head up a savvy team of young-guns and collaborate with creative & planning leads.
What you'll be doing
- Working with clients to understand their business and how they can deliver best-in-class engagement in social media
- Collaborating with internal teams; creative, production, strategy and tech
- Day-to-day client leadership and keeping abreast of social trends
- In partnership with social specialist planners, creating and executing social strategy to engage and create buzz for your client's brands
- Social savvy, Curious, Collaborative, Results driven, Creative ideas
- A social media and content marketing specialist, you know how to target audiences using insight, data and behaviours
- Natural problem solver, considered thinker, forward-thinking
- Exceptional client leadership skills
- Experienced manager & mentor
About the Company
This agency deliver world-class creative ideas with forward-thinking brands. They believe in the power of social insight to drive business value for their clients. They work with great brands. This agency just keep getting more and more work as their reputation is second to none!
Culturally, the agency have a pretty flat structure where everyone is approachable and naturally collaborative. They invest in training and looking after their people with regular social events, trips and rewards. People just LOVE working here.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Jo Gobbo | Senior Talent Consultant | 8925 9209
If this isn't the role for you, but you are looking for your next career move, get in touch for a confidential chat - it's all about being in the know.