Reporting directly into the Managing Partner, and with the support of two Account Managers, you will use your strong strategic thinking and outstanding project management skills to deliver insightful ideas and solutions to move your Client’s business forward.
- You’ll ideally have automotive experience and a strong passion for cars.
- You’ll have strong retail experience and an understanding of the principles of LAM
- You’ll have worked across all channels but will have solid digital and social experience
- Ideally your experience will extend to CRM/ sponsorship and events
- You’ll be adept at financial management, including forecasting and billing
- You’ll be a real relationship builder with drive and tenacity
- You’ll have the ability to lead and mentor a team
- You’ll be buttoned down and pro-active in your approach
- Work across exciting automotive brands
- Report directly into Managing Partner
- Real opportunity to create further growth opportunities within the auto sector and longer term, new sectors
- Join an agency in an exciting period of growth and become an instrumental part of the agency’s success.
- Great Surry Hills location
- Vibrant culture, with plenty of fun
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level with a great salary package on offer, please apply below, or visit iknowho.com.au for other opportunities.