Sydney CBD | Permanent | $130k inc
A new opportunity exists for an experienced Senior Account Director to take the reigns of a small portfolio of accounts in the FMCG space. This is where the real opportunity is - this portfolio is small but ripe for growth with the right person leading the charge.
This is a permanent opportunity with the agency ready to hire quickly when they find that right person.
- You're an experienced Senior Account Director
- You might be frustrated that you don't have the autonomy and responsibility that you know you can handle
- You're self-sufficient and driven by setting yourself ambitious goals...then smashing them!
- Global creative agency experience is highly valued, but you might be working in a top creative independent agency
- Experience working across FMCG brands would be highly valued
- You can clearly demonstrate how you've managed to grow accounts in your remit
- You're a champion of the best possible creative work and won't settle for anything less
This is a global network agency, so a great name to have on your CV and one that will open doors for you in the future. Do well in this agency and they will look after you for years to come.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- A genuine opportunity to play a leadership role on a portfolio of accounts
- Meritocracy; prove you can grow the business and deliver the best work and strong revenue and there's a path to GAD level within 12 months
- Great agency for your CV and one that will look after your career
If you have the experience above, apply today or get in touch for a confidential chat and more details on the opportunity.
Note this agency would prefer those with full working rights for Australia. A transfer of an existing 457 visa is potentially an option.
Role managed by:
Jo Gobbo | Senior Talent Consultant | 8925 9209
If this isn't quite the right role for you, but you're looking for your next career move, get in touch for a confidential chat - it's all about being in the know.