The ROLE / CLIENTS / WORK
This account is not only the biggest for this agency but also the biggest account for Australia. This is a great opportunity to get stuck into an account that has large scope and budgets. As a SAD you will you be responsible for content strategy and content creation, that is then executed across the varying media platforms. You will boost this accounts performance across all elements of their marketing strategy and consistently exceed marketing goals. You’ll report to a GAD and work closely with the Digital Director, as well as leading a digital team.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You’re a Digital Account Director looking for their next career move
- Someone who is already performing at a more Senior Account Director level
- You have a strong background working at top creative agencies in the digital space
- You live and breathe digital work
- You know how to harness the power of great content to achieve marketing objectives
- You’ve previously worked on high profile accounts
- You’ve previously managed a junior team
- You know how to manage up to your GAD
- You’re excellent at building relationships and collaborating with all internal teams including creative, strategy, technology and operations
- Excellent opportunity to work with a prestigious account – one of the country’s biggest accounts
- Join a full-service integrated agency, one of the most genuinely nice agencies in Sydney
- Lead all digital marketing and content for this account
- Working for an organisation that looks after their employee’s career growth and progression – they always try to promote from within!
This globally renowned creative agency offers you a great opportunity to take your career to the next level. This agency is like no other, it may be large in size but still gives you the feeling of family. This is one of the nicest and most genuine agencies in town. They offer a full-service agency, with both Media & PR teams in house, so you will get the opportunity to further develop your skills.
You will be joining a team that is passionate about the work they do and a senior management team that is there to offer guidance and inspire you. This agency can offer you the opportunity to further develop your career and a culture that is very down to earth.
Apply today so that we can brief you in more detail on the agency & role.
As this is a fixed term 6 month contract, applicants will need to have full working rights for Australia.
ROLE MANAGED BY
Jo Gobbo | Senior Talent Consultant | 02 8925 9209