Salary: $120k plus super
What you will be doing day-to-day:
- Reporting to the VP of Retail and Consumer Products, you will have a team of 2 - a Retail Marketing Exec and an Assistant
- Working closely with Licensing agency to ensure new merchandise and retail agreements with all key accounts are adhered to and executed perfectly, with a focus on finer details
- Responsible for creating and executing pitches with the key retail accounts, involving commercial team and working on strategy for the marketing of merchandise and working with internal teams to deliver on this.
- Managing campaign delivery being hands-on on the ground checking all is as it should be as well as post-campaign analysis and reporting on commercial sales and success
- Key to this roles is stakeholder management and being able to influence and be highly collaborate. Your stakeholders will include: Internal; commercial, sales, digital, marketing. Externally; licensing agency, production company, key accounts - senior management/marketing
- Solid background in trade and retail marketing, from a commercial aspect as well as marketing
- Understanding of retail licensing nuances
- Campaign Management experience, with high attention to detail
- Exceptional Communication and negotiation skills and the ability to influence and integrate key stakeholders internal and external
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, within a fast paced/dynamic environment
- Experience in events and design skills are a bonus in this role
This brand are a globally known entertainment brand that is focused on the youth market, they have 7 key accounts this person would look after. The culture is collaborative, creative, vibrant and everyone is passionate about the brand and are working towards one goal. Within this role you will be managing 2 enthusiastic junior marketers who need mentorship and support. Be part of a diverse global media/entertainment brand!
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Robinson | Talent Consultant