Project Manager | Online Content Agency
|Job Title:||Project Manager | Online Content Agency|
|Contact Name:||Brianna Paton|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2018 12:31|
This is a full-service creative agency producing sophisticated advertising designed to educate people with unique health conditions on exactly what's happening within their bodies. Your role as project manager will see you partnering with internal medical experts, creatives and digital marketers to produce campaigns on time and within budget while managing the client's expectations and keeping all channels of communication open.
The style of work is quite unique, being online content lead "stories" targeting people suffering from unique conditions explaining in easy to understand terms what each health condition is and how to best combat it.
For this opportunity you will need to have:
- Exceptional client service abilities
- The ability to manage all stakeholders internally
- Ability to manage WIPs, budgets & timelines
- Excellent written communication and the ability to present
- 3-4 years managing projects in an agency or marketing environment
- Ideally, experience in the healthcare sector
- Experience with task scheduling, trafficking and resource allocation
- Very high attention to detail and prioritization skills
The benefits of this opportunity:
- WORK LIFE BALANCE - work 8.30am - 4 pm and finish at 3 pm on a Friday!
- Contribute to the overall health and well being of others
- Beautiful beachside location
- Supportive and down to earth team
- Learn about health while creating content with medical experts
- Progressive and innovative agency (no one else does what they do)
If you would like to hear more or believe you have the skills required to excel in this opportunity apply today.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's