Project Manager | Award Winning Creative Agency
|Job Title:||Project Manager | Award Winning Creative Agency|
|Contact Name:||Brianna Paton|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2019 17:15|
The main areas of responsibility for the Project Manager role are:
• Management of client projects (timeline, budgets and deliverables) and relationships
• Supporting the General Manager, Project Director and Digital Director with client and business administration
• Managing Designer workflow and briefing studio
To excel in the role you will:
• Be confident in managing the day to day accounts of your clients
• Be confident in communicating with clients and creatives
• Possess excellent attention to detail and a high level of organisation
• Possess tenacity and ability to ‘make things happen’, when stuff
inevitably gets in the way of success
• Demonstrate enthusiasm for co-creating innovative strategic and creative
ideas with the team
• Demonstrate a passion for the growth of the agency.
The following will be a bonus (but are not mandatory):
• Experience working in a creative agency as a project manager
• Experience managing paid social campaigns, familiarity with Google Adwords, and/or MailChimp.
• Copywriting skills
• Good creative eye
• Preference for dogs over cats
This is a project manager role with a salary of 65k, so if you have had minimum 12 months experience in a project management role being client-facing within a creative agency and are looking for a new opportunity this is the role for you.
This is an award-winning agency that is growing very quickly and winning exciting new business. If you are looking for a new role in 2019 please apply!