An Iconic Australian brand is going through a time of change, with a new brand being launched this is a very exciting time for the company. There will be a marketing team of 8. You will report into the Head of Marketing & Sales and work across communications and PR, internally and externally.
You will be a self-motivated PR specialist, who is highly organised and love working in a fast paced environment.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Sales you will;
- Manage media relationships proactively, using the existing contacts and your own ‘little black book’
- External stakeholder relationships and communications, these are sensitive and high-level relationships
- Identifying and sourcing PR and partnership opportunities
- Internal communications - working on new communications internally
- Event Management for media events - from concept/ideation to execution and reporting
- Development of reporting on ROI for all media, PR, events etc
- Communications/PR experience, 5 years + - internal and external
- Events and project management experience
- Experience managing media relationships and high-level stakeholder relationships
- Strong writing skills (there will be a writing test in the interview process)
- Have a little black book of media contacts
- Creative, ideas person who is happy to work autonomously and confidently
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail.