About the company:
My client is an iconic Tech company with one of the most recognisable brands in the world. Continuously innovating in their space, they are market leaders and are often copied but never equaled. The HQ is based in the CBD you’ll be working with a highly talented team and wider company network. An excellent opportunity for your CV.
About the role:
Due to an increased number of upcoming events, this market leading tech brand are looking to bring on a freelance Events Coordinator to help support the B2B events team. You will assist with everything from planning through to execution. This role is an ASAP start and will continue on until the end of September. The role is for 3 days per week.
- Min 4 years marketing experience planning and executing B2B events
- You are resourceful, curious and self motivated
- Positive, adaptable, with a can-do attitude
- Happy to roll up your sleeves and throw yourself in at 100%
- Available immediately and can commit to a 4 month contract.
Interviews will commence next week so apply asap to be considered
Kahli Fenn | Talent Consultant