This role will be a key position to continue the growth and success of the creative studio. Overseeing all workflow, forecasting, studio traffic and responsible for identifying and implementing all processes and systems to ensure the smooth operations of the agency.
The team is currently 8 full time staff with a number of third party creatives and suppliers who come on board pending the project size and scope of work. As the operations and production manager you will be responsible for:
- Development, implementation and continuous improvements of production and workflow processes and procedures.
- Successful workflow management (internal and external resource) for high levels of productivity to deliver best creative output against profit objectives.
- Successful financial and delivery management across all Client projects.
- Identify and secure additional revenue streams where possible
- Successful IT management.
- Excellent partner/ supplier management and satisfaction.
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work autonomously.
- Upholding the agency values and positive culture.
If you enjoy working within a small, collaborative, creative environment, love producing fantastic design and have a total thing for process and systems this is worth chatting about.
You must have the following before applying:
- Full working rights in Australia
- Experience working within a design and branding agency within a production or operations role
- Be a team player and not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- Want to be part of the growth and success of a small business
Apply today for further information.