Job Ref: 2497446
This is a really exciting time to join this creative agency as they've recently won great clients so the office is growing - hence why this role has become available. They are looking for an experienced Office Manager/EA and all-rounder to play a key part in their business ensuring all employees are supported, managing the MD's diary, maintaining client and supplier relationships and assisting in operations and recruitment. You will enjoy a fast-paced office where no day is the same!
What You'll Be Doing
- Supporting the Managing Director with appointments, travel arrangements, and external/internal meetings whilst ensuring a smooth running of the office
- Keep the office to high standards at all times
- Working with the internal Account Management teams on projects, staff announcements and new starters
- Booking in interviews and meetings with internal/external staff and clients
- Managing finance, budgets and spends for office supplies
- Assisting the internal talent manager with the recruitment of new hires and setting up inductions
- Great people management, can work under pressure, strong communications skills, always one step ahead
- Creative mind, high attention to detail, love to jump in and help
- Can multi-task and manage different needs of the business at one time
- React quickly, problem solve, manage expectations
- All round experience across; Office Management, EA, Support, Budget Management
- Previous experience in office support, working in a fast pace office
- Tech savvy, experience in using all Microsoft Office suite
- You have great communication skills both verbal and written
- Can work cross-functionally and collaboratively across; office support, HR and Operations - highly desirable, but not mandatory
- Please note: no sponsorship available, must have full working rights for Australia
About The Agency
The agency deliver world-class creative ideas with forward-thinking brands. They work with great brands and clients so you'll always be busy and be learning loads from their supportive teams. This is a really exciting opportunity to join this agency as you'll be working cross-functionally with great teams. If you have previous experience in office support, EA, administration within an agency or in-house and looking for a new challenge within a highly creative agency then this role could be for you - get in touch now!
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Marissa La Spina | Talent Consultant - Agency | 8925 9205
If this isn't the role for you, but you are looking for your next career move, get in touch for a confidential chat - it's all about being in the know.