Job Ref: 1273581
About the role
Are you looking to have that work/ life balance and returning back to the workplace or looking to be home early to pick up the kids from school? This role is a great opportunity to fit around your schedule to work 4 days a week/half day hours! This agency are looking for a well-rounded Office Manager to be part of a creative team who have a passion for design and creating beautiful campaigns for their clients across; fashion, consumer brands, luxury retail and lifestyle. You will be the main point of contact for the agency and supporting the Account Managers, Studio Team, Founders and Finance Manager - so you'll be busy and enjoy working in a fast pace environment where no day is the same!
- General Office Management and supporting the wider team of Account Managers, Creative Studio, Founders and the Finance Manager
- Answering phones, managing the voicemail and delegating voicemail messages
- Organising couriers, mail and in/outgoing post for office
- Prepare and send clients invoices working with the Account Managers to ensure ready for payment and processing
- Organising catering for internal meetings and events
- Managing POs, invoices, tracking expenses for the team and managing employee time sheets and bookkeeping with the Finance Manager
- Looking after all office supplies, keeping the office clean and tidy for meetings, updating internal documents, monitoring and chasing time sheets
- Enter supplier invoices into the internal server and manage any queries
- You have previous experience working as an Office Manager, Secretary, Receptionist, Hybrid PA/EA
- Returning to work and looking for a role that works around the school pickup/drop off
- People person, always happy to help, go above and beyond, strong communication skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced office and can multitask
- Fast learner, high attention to detail, manage expectations, problem solver and can act quickly when required
- Understanding and have experience of working with financials; invoices, processing POs, bookkeeping, expenses
- Please note: no sponsorship available, must have full working rights for Australia
This agency have a great reputation working with well known Australian brands within the fashion, luxury, retail and lifestyle brands. The team are highly creative and have a real passion for what they do. This role would suit someone who is returning to the workplace and looking to have the flexibility to do the school pickup/drop off whilst working short days. If you come from a Administration, PA/EA, Corporate Receptionist, Office Manager role within an agency or in-house then this role could be for you - get in touch now!
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Marissa La Spina | Talent Consultant - Agency | 8925 9205
If this isn't the role for you, but you are looking for your next career move, get in touch for a confidential chat - it's all about being in the know.