Job Ref: 2514487
About The Opportunity
A great role for someone who is creative and has a passion for design, fashion and happy to jump in and help out where needed. This agency pride themselves on building relationships with well known Australian brands across; retail, lifestyle and luxury property.
They are looking for a switched-on office manager who isn't just the face of the company but also the go-to person for any maintenance issues, finance, IT and general queries about the agency. You'll be working closely with the Founders who both come from creative backgrounds along with the Finance Manager who will require your help with invoicing, managing PO's and expenses. You'll enjoy working on various tasks and even have the opportunity to be part of where the magic happens on.... photo shoots!
What You'll Be Doing
- Supporting the 2 Founders for any general administration support they require
- Processing POs, invoices, tracking expenses for the team and managing employee time sheets and bookkeeping with the Finance Manager
- Maintaining the office supplies, updating manuals and monitoring, chasing up timesheets
- Administration & HR of the internal email inbox
- Answering phones, managing the voicemail and taking down messages
- Prepare meeting rooms for any internal meetings
- Coordinating catering for meetings and events
- Organising couriers, mail and in/outgoing post for office
- Prepare and send clients invoices working with the Account Managers
- Enter supplier invoices into the internal server and manage any queries
- You're passionate, people person, can work under pressure, strong communications skills, always one step ahead
- Previous experience in office support, working in a fast pace office
- Creative mind, high attention to detail, love to jump in and help
- Can multi-task and manage different needs of the business at one time
- You're a fast learner and have high attention to detail
- React quickly, problem solve, manage expectations
- You have a varied skill set across; Office Management, EA, Support, Budget Management
- Tech savvy, experience in using all Microsoft Office suite and invoicing software
- You have great communication skills both verbal and written
- Please note the following: no sponsorship available, must have full working rights for Australia
- This role is full-time, hours consisting of 9:30am - 5pm
About The Agency
The agency have been around for over 15 years and have developed beautiful and long lasting relationships with great Australian brands across; fashion, lifestyle, retail, consumer brands and high-end property. You'll be busy as an office manager supporting the Founders, Account Managers and the Finance Manager. If you have previous experience in office support/management, EA, reception, administration, financials/budgets within an agency or in-house and looking for a new challenge within a highly creative agency then this role could be for you - get in touch now!
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Marissa La Spina | Talent Consultant - Agency | 8925 9205
If this isn't the role for you, but you are looking for your next career move, get in touch for a confidential chat - it's all about being in the know.